What is ObjAsm32?
ObjAsm32 is a high performance OOP development suite for MASM.
It makes possible to perform complex tasks and large projects in a very easy way. It is provided with a rich, optimized and tested object repository that may be embedded directly into your applications. All sources are supplied.
- Operating System: Windows™ 95/98/SE/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- Compiler: MS MASM™ ML 6.14 (minimum) or JWasm.
- Linker: MS Incremental Linker - Link 5.12 (minimum).
- Resource Compiler: MS RC 5.0 (minimum).
- Libraries: MASM32 SDK (Current Version 11) available here.
- IDE: RadASM available here.
A flexible installer is provided to facilitate the package installation. Read the Install.txt file to perform special setup.
- Live updates
Using the OA32_Updater service you can check for new files between major releases and then select what you want to update. Replaced files are optionally moved to a backup folder.
Keep in touch subscribing for these updates.
Many people contributed to develop this work. I want to express my gratitude
to all of them, especially L. Ketchell [Homer], Kai Liebenau [Obivan],
Jaymeson Trudgen [NaN] and Konstantin Usanov [UKV].
Lastly, to my wife Erica, who helped to correct the documentation manuscripts and knew to support this work with patience and provided encouragement and support thoughout this project.